What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to fix your PS3 so that it will play ANY Movie! Fix Your PS3 Today.
- Save 6 Weeks of your precious time. Fix within the hour!
- CAM, Telesync, DVD-Rip, BluRay – Every format works!
- Takes care of your problem once and for all.
- Get rid of all your errors now and forever!
- Be able to watch ANY movie on your console.
- Works on your both Slim and FAT consoles!
- No need to modify your console’s hardware
- No more Yellow/Red Light problems!
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Movie Fix 2.0 scores 76.03/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://noerrors.info/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: noerrors.info you’ll also be taken through to noerrors.info, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)